A payment method is what you use to pay for Google Ads. Centipede Digital® does not have access to update your payment method. Luckily, Google has made the process easy:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tool icon and then under "Billing," click Billing settings.
- Click Payment methods from the left menu.
- Click Add payment method.
- The payment methods available to you will appear. These are based on your business address, your account's currency, your payment setting, and whether any payment methods are temporarily available to your account.
- Enter your payment method information and agree to the Google Ads Terms and Conditions.
- If you want to make this your primary payment method, make sure the box is checked next to Set this payment method as primary.
- Click Save.
Note: If you’re adding a bank account as your payment method, you’ll need to also verify your bank account. Keep in mind that this may take 3-5 business days, in some cases. Learn more about what to expect when adding a bank account as your payment method.